Ahh.. as the peaceful sounds of the ocean fill my ears right now, I feel so relaxed. I love the sound of the waves as they crash onto the shore. There is something about the water that just sooths my soul. When I look all the way to the horizon, I like the fact that all you can see is blue.. the blue ocean, as it meets the blue sky. Which could be another reason why I like the ocean because the color of the water is blue and blue is one of my favorite colors. :)
Isn't God's creation just beautiful? Yes.. everything that God created is beautiful. When I look at the ocean and the sky, it makes me stop and think about how great and awesome our God is and it is a reminder to me that He is in control of everything. I like the saying that says: "Never fear, for God is near."
I hope you all had a blessed week and continue to have a blessed and safe weekend. Take time to stop and look at the beautiful nature and creation of our Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment