Well... it has been a very long time since I last wrote. Life has been busy for me lately, but yet wonderful at the same time. God continues to keep blessing me and I am truly amazed by His goodness and love. In the matter of days, I will be leaving for two months on a journey with God. He has opened the door for me to serve Him this summer and minister to children in the Philippines. I am looking forward to this opportunity that He has given me. I know that God is going to show me a lot of things while I am there and I know that this is just another step as I continue to follow the call He has place on my life.
God has also opened another door in my life... the door of "Love." God has placed an amazing man in my life whom I love so much, and I am truly blessed to call him my boyfriend. His name is João and he is a blessing sent by God. He makes me smile and brings joy to my life everyday. I thank God for placing João in my life and for giving me the chance to finally love someone and to be loved by someone else. God answers prayers and I must say that after all of this time that I have prayed and waited for a guy to come into my life... even though I was impatient at times... it was totally worth the wait. The relationship we share is so special and I look forward to the many days ahead that we will share together. Love really is a beautiful thing and a precious gift from God.
So... I was reading some of my old blog posts, and I realized how times change. When reading something that I wrote in 2009 and then in 2011, I can see how much I am growing in who I am personally and who I am as a follower of Christ. This just reminds me how that everyday is a new day to walk with the Lord and this life we live is an adventure in which we make choices to decide which road we are going to take next. I hope that you will always choose to walk this life with God by your side and never choose to try to endure this life alone, because God is there for you and He wants to help you and walk beside you everyday. All you have to do is ask and seek His face and He will be with you and He will never forsake you. May you never forget the wonderful truth found in Psalm 23... that the Lord is our shepherd and we don't have to want, because He supplies all of our needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment