Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Comfortable.


But I’m comfortable. I don’t want to move. I don’t want to change. This way is easier. This way is safer. I would rather stay like this. I don’t feel like trying. It’s ok. I’m fine. Really. Please, just let me be.

Ever heard these sayings before? Ever said these things before? Ever felt this way before?

Yep… that’s right. Comfortable. This is the way we seem to live our life like sometimes. It seems that we are just too lazy to try anymore. Too lazy to even attempt to change. No motivation to want to be better at something. Why? Why is this?

“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.” – Romans 12:2


To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment