If my heart could talk, this is what it would say... Lord hear me now as I say...."So faithful. So constant. So loving and so true. So powerful in all You do. You fill me. You see me. You know my every move. You love for me to sing to You. I know that You are for me. I know that You are for me. I know that You will never forsake me in my weakness. I know that You have come down, even if to write upon my heart, to remind me of who You are. So paitient. So gracious. So merciful and true. So wonderful in all You do. You fill me. You see me. You know my every move. You love for me to sing to You. I know that You are for me. I know that You are for me. I know that You will never forsake me in my weakness. I know that You have come down, even if to write upon my heart, to remind me of who You are. "
What you just read are the lyrics to a Kari Jobe song. I know that I haven't wrote in a long time... so I wanted to take the time to write a little bit of what's been on my heart. I have been singing this song a lot lately and I wanted to write down some scripture verses that go along with the song.
* Psalm 139 the whole chapter but expecially verses 1-5 > "O Lord, You have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You go before me and follow me. You place Your hand of blessing on my head." and verses 16-18 > "You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered. I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand. And when I wake up, You are still with me."
* Psalm 16:7-8 > "I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me."
*Romans 8:26-39 expecially verse 33 which says > "What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?"
*Psalm 118:6 > "The Lord is for me, so I will not fear. What can mere people do to me?"
*Joshua 1:9 > "This is my command- be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
*Jeremiah 32:17 > "O Sovereign Lord, You made the heavens and earth by Your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for You."
Isn't it great to know that God is for us? He is the only One who can satisfy. He fills our hearts when no one and nothing else can. He sees us and He knows everything about us. He will never forsake us in our weakness. He is Almighty. He is for us. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment