Translate

Monday, August 23, 2010

All I Need Is You

So, I have been really busy lately. I am now back at college and all moved in. I love it here. However, I do miss being at home at times. Especially on Sundays, cause I miss going to church back home. Although, I have a lot to look forward to this year though. I know God has some great things in store.

He has already been revealing things to me since I have been here. He has given me strength during the hard times and comfort when I needed it. This past weekend, God showed me how much I need Him. Sometimes I get this crazy idea that I really need certain things, when really all I need is Him. He has shown me that He is all that I need; and whatever I do need, I can find in Him. If I need peace, I can count on Him. If I need rest, He will give it to me. If I need a friend or a shoulder to cry on, He is ready to listen.

God knows our hearts and He wants a relationship with us. It's just our job to make an effort to seek Him and share with Him whats on our mind. It says in Proverbs 8:17.. "I love those who love me; and those who diligently seek me will find me." So if you seek after God, your going to find Him and He will speak to you in a mighty way that will blow you away! I know that I am truly amazed when the Lord speaks to me!

I am going to challenge you this week to seek the Lord. When you are struggling and can't seem to go on... look to Him. When you need strength to face the day.. He can give you that strength. All you have to do is ask. Don't look to the world when you are empty and need to be satisfied. The world will only disappoint you. Instead turn to the Savior who is eager to fill you up and supply your every need! Jesus supplies all our needs and He knows what's best for us all! Paul said in Philippians 4:19.. "and my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment