Translate
Thursday, June 10, 2010
I'm Back! Sorry it has been so long! :)
So, it's one of those nights when I just can't seem to go to sleep. I'm not really that sleepy either. Anyways, since I am up I thought that I would write on my blog since it has been a very long time since my last post. I hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer. I just returned from a mission trip to Brasil and I had a wonderful time. I just wish the trip could have lasted a little longer. I really enjoy being there and working with the people there. I wanted to share with you a little story about what happened while I was there. At the end of the last service in one of the cities we worked in, a lady came up to me and told me something. This is what she said: "ever since the first time I saw you, I could see the Holy Spirit moving in you." Wow! Tears started to form in my eyes and I became speechless! I was just so amazed that this lady could see the Holy Spirit in me! Please don't think that I am writing about this to boast about myself because I am writing this to tell you how Awesome God is! He used a little person like me, a sinner and far from being perfect, to speak to a lady in Brasil who speaks a different language than me! How amazing is that!! God is so great and He can use anyone of us if we just allow Him to! I praise Him for that experience in Brasil! It made me feel like I had a purpose. That maybe God sent me there so that this lady could encounter the presence of the Holy Spirit. WOW! All praise and glory belongs to Him! Again I am not trying to boast about myself, but I just wanted to share with you about how Amazing our God is! I only want to boast about My Savior and how Awesome He is! With that being said, let us try to be more open and allow God to work thorough us. Lets pray everyday that God would shine His light through us, because you never know who's life He might touch. I made a video that contains pictures of the past three years that I have been to Brasil on mission trips. I tried to post it to my blog, but I wasn't able to. However, I did post it on my facebook. So, if you are friends with me on facebook then you can go there and watch it. Also, I changed the video of the week. So, check it out when you get a chance. Ok, I am going to try to go to sleep now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment