Translate

Thursday, January 21, 2010

So.. I have been away for a while and I have to say that it's been nice! I've changed my background several times and still can't seem to find the one that fits me but this one will have to do for now! I do like how it's got an earth friendly kinda vibe! But back to me being away... a new semester of school has started and I think I'm going to like the spring semester! It seems a lot easier than the fall! My birthday was yesterday and my friends surprised me with a special birthday party! It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed my day celebrating my birth! God created a special me and there is no one like me! That makes me smile! I have been a little lazy this month and I haven't posted anything but it's okay because you haven't missed anything! I pretty much just summed up everything since my last post! Oh.. wait no I haven't! I forgot to tell you about my experience at Passion 2010! It was amazing! God showed up amongst over 20,000 college students around the world and I was glad I was a part of it! God really showed me some amazing things and spoke to me through some amazing people like.. Beth Moore, Francis Chan, and Louie Giglio and don't forget the special guest but some how I always forget her name! But she was amazing! When she spoke it made you think about what an awesome God we serve! The whole time we where there though, It wasn't about the famous people that were there it was about God and how amazing He truly is! Now.. I think that will do it for today! I guess I really have had a busy month but it's been a good one! I looked for a long time to find a new video and this song is actually a song I am going to be singing in the college choir tour! It's called "I Am." I found a simple video with the words on the screen because the words are so powerful! My favorite part is "I am your future, so leave your past behind." This song is all about who God is and who he wants to be in your life! Follow the words and I hope God will speak to you through this song! Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment